Non-Prescribing Medical Professionals
Aesthetics Associates (AA) has a network of over 500 registered prescribing professionals (to be referred to as ‘prescriber’) across mainland UK and Northern Ireland (see map for coverage).
AA’s service is to ‘connect’ our (non-prescribing) aesthetic practitioners (to be referred to as ‘practitioner’) with a prescriber. We take no fee or cut from either party, effectively we find the practitioner a prescriber for FREE!
Our point of difference is we do the background checks for the practitioner to ensure they are working safely with the prescriber, in accordance with their regulatory body and to provide a safe and professional service to their patients. We ensure (at the point of connection) the prescriber is a registered medical professional, is trained in aesthetics and is insured accordingly.
To register the practitioner must be live on their medical governing body register (e.g., NMC, GMC, GDC etc), be trained in aesthetics and insured to administer aesthetic treatments independently.
Our key requirement of the practitioner is that they adhere to our terms and conditions (which are supplied at registration) which requires all products on the prescriptions raised by our prescribers are bought through our supply services.
How it works for the Practitioner:
- The practitioner must register with AA (see link below) and if they are ready to be connected with a prescriber complete the prescriber request section as well (Please do not complete this section if you are not ready to go live with your insurance, we cannot connect you without live insurance, however, you can register without starting a prescriber search).
- If you are already registered, call us on 0121 384 2717 or email us on [email protected] and supply your name, the post code of the venue for the consultation clinic, the number of patients for consultation and anything else that might help us find the right prescriber for you.
- AA will then endeavour to find the most suitable prescriber for you based on the information provided. When found, AA will advise the practitioner of the prescribers’ charges and rough locality. If the practitioner agrees to be connected to the prescriber, AA emails the name and mobile number of the prescriber to the practitioner and vice versa the practitioners name and mobile number to the prescriber. It is expected the prescriber either responds to the practitioners calls or contacts the practitioner within 48 hours of the connection.
- It is then for the prescriber and practitioner to agree a suitable date and time for the prescriber to conduct a consultation clinic with the practitioners’ patients. The final fee for this service is agreed between the prescriber and practitioner and payment for the service is usually made on the day of the consultation clinic (again this is arranged between the prescriber/practitioner, AA has no involvement in this transaction).
- At the agreed clinic, the prescriber will complete a physical, face to face examination and medical consultation with the patient/s.
- If the patient is medically suitable the prescriber will write a prescription for the most suitable patient specific treatment.
- Following the consultation clinic, the prescriber will then forward the prescriptions to AA.
- The practitioner can then place their order for these treatments through AA as and when they require them, as per our T&C’s.
- The prescribed treatment is dispatched to then practitioner for them to administer the treatment to their patient.
Need a prescriber? Click here to complete your registration.